Blue & White Cave House
Featuring a terrace with Caldera Sea views, this white washed cave house features a Cycladic architecture and comes with a wrought iron double bed, 2 traditional style built in twin beds, a long traditional sofa bed, rocking armchair, sun beds, a satellite, flat screen TV and a fully equipped kitchenette. Free WiFi is available in all areas.
There is one master bedroom with a wrought iron double bed with a canopy.
Our top-mattresses are made of combinations of natural rubber, seaweed, goose down, virgin wool, pure cotton and eucalyptus. Seaweed emits iodine to soothe respiration and eucalyptus lends its seductive fragrance. All the materials together, unified, interact and create ideal sleeping conditions. They “embrace” the body, ensuring that even the smallest curve is fully supported. Linen are silk/cotton and towels are of the best Egyptian cotton.
In the living area there are two traditional style built in twin beds for lounging or for extra guests. For privacy the master bedroom is separated from the living area by a doorway and three windows. It also provides a dining table and an extra long sofa for relaxing. There is additionally a small adjacent room to the master bedroom. There is an indoor tiled bathroom with a shower and a second outdoor bathroom with a shower as well. The fully equipped kitchen faces the beautiful Aegean sea. Outside, the spacious private terrace provides the stage for unencumbered relaxation staring the amazing landscape of the Caldera.
Located on the cliff side of the Caldera, the panoramic views from its patio are breathtaking , providing a perfect place to dine or simply relax and take in the beauty. Arrange for a romantic meal and renew your love vows with your other half enjoying the magnificent view to the Caldera! If you make -literally- 4 steps from the house you can see a beautiful little church, St Nicolas, built on a tiny island at Amoudi. You can swim and sunbathe there.
The house setting is unique and idyllic. Every minute of the day or night the house provides a magnificent view. It offers a panoramic view to one of the most spectacular sunrises in Greece. In the evening relax with the fabulous view of the Caldera together with a glass of Vinsanto. At night you will enjoy lying on the cushions on the terrace under the sparkling stars and also view the lights of the other cities on the top edge of the Caldera. This is the best way to end your day.
Indoors, the master bedroom and the living/dining room with the beautifully decorated walls, the fully equipped kitchen and the mosaic tiles in the bathroom will make your stay an unforgettable experience.
It is only 2 minutes walking distance from shops, restaurants, market, galleries, bus & taxi terminal and the Castle which is the famous “Sunset Point” of Greece. Various cafés, restaurants, the Naval Museum, and Lounge Cafe Pool Bars with sunset view are located one minute walking distance, as is the Castle, a famous sunset viewing spot. The three most known beaches in Oia are 5-10 minutes’ ride. The cave house is 2-3 minute walk from the Pool Bar“Lyogerma” which has the best view to the Sunset!.
Restaurant reservations, transfers, island tours and car hire service are available. Free private parking area is available, only 50 meters from the properties.
Guests enjoy the unobstructed views of the Caldera and the famous Oia’s sunset or sunsrise from the cave house’s patio. You will enjoy breakfast/dinner at the romantic private veranda with panoramic view to the Caldera, the blue sea, the cities of Imerovigli, Firostefani, Fira, Pyrgos and “Athinios” port on the edge of the Caldera, as well as the volcano, Palia and Nea Kammeni and the island of Thirassia.
The concierge will welcome you at the main pedestrian street of Oia and will guide you to the villa.
Enjoy your stay in the Blue and White Cave House!
- Sea view
- Landmark view
- Radio CD Player
- Satellite Channels
- Flat screen TV
- Safety Deposit Box
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Hot Tub (not available from November 15th up to March 15th)
- Ironing Facilities
- Seating Area
- Tile floor
- Outdoor Shower
- Free toiletries
- Dining area
- Electric kettle
- Coffee machine
- Excellent quality bed linen and towels
- Free baggage carrying from Oia parking, (Post office/K.E.P.), to the residence location
- During your stay in Blue & White Cave House you will have the opportunity to enjoy our private hot tub (up to 37 Celsius) which lies in our TERRACE just five minutes away. It is available on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Not available from November 15th to March 15th
- Checking in time is at 14:00 at the earliest and checking out time is 12.00 at the latest
- A welcome assortment of bottled mineral water, wine, juice and fruits upon arrival
- Breakfast provisions: honey, butter, marmalade, milk, fruits, eggs, wheat bread, cereals, 3 kinds of coffee and tea, cocktail of herbs. In the morning we may occasionally offer a tasty Greek delicacy for free
- Daily maid service, change sheet every three days, bath towels every 2 days
- Telephone use is free for outgoing calls in Santorini
- Rates are for two (2) persons excluding exchange rates or bank transfer fees
- One child under 6 years old, stays for free
- plus: €60 from April-October / €50 from November-March for every supplementary person
- balance due: 21 days before arrival
Hospitality at its finest
A dream property and hostess
Perfect in every way!
“A Little Piece of Heaven”
Magnificent view and stay
Spectacular! An absolutely special place
All your cares melt away when you walk inside
Beautiful, spacious villa in the heart of Oia,
Gorgeous view, comfy house, great management!
Quintessential Santorini Paradise
Perfect vacation at an excellent place
Blue & White Dreams Come True
Just as advertised plus exceptional service!