Blue & White Cave House
Featuring a terrace with Caldera Sea views, this white washed cave house features a Cycladic architecture and comes with a wrought iron double bed, 2 traditional style built in twin beds, a long traditional sofa bed, rocking armchair, sun beds, a satellite, flat screen TV and a fully equipped kitchenette. Free WiFi is available in all areas.
There is one master bedroom with a wrought iron double bed with a canopy.
Our top-mattresses are made of combinations of natural rubber, seaweed, goose down, virgin wool, pure cotton and eucalyptus. Seaweed emits iodine to soothe respiration and eucalyptus lends its seductive fragrance. All the materials together, unified, interact and create ideal sleeping conditions. They “embrace” the body, ensuring that even the smallest curve is fully supported. Linen are silk/cotton and towels are of the best Egyptian cotton.
In the living area there are two traditional style built in twin beds for lounging or for extra guests. For privacy the master bedroom is separated from the living area by a doorway and three windows. It also provides a dining table and an extra long sofa for relaxing. There is additionally a small adjacent room to the master bedroom. There is an indoor tiled bathroom with a shower and a second outdoor bathroom with a shower as well. The fully equipped kitchen faces the beautiful Aegean sea. Outside, the spacious private terrace provides the stage for unencumbered relaxation staring the amazing landscape of the Caldera.
Located on the cliff side of the Caldera, the panoramic views from its patio are breathtaking, providing a perfect place to dine or simply relax and take in the beauty. Arrange for a romantic meal and renew your love vows with your other half enjoying the magnificent view to the Caldera! If you make -literally- 4 steps from the house you can see a beautiful little church, St Nicolas, built on a tiny island at Ammoudi. You can swim and sunbathe there.
The house setting is unique and idyllic. Every minute of the day or night the house provides a magnificent view. It offers a panoramic view to one of the most spectacular sunrises in Greece. In the evening relax with the fabulous view of the Caldera together with a glass of Vinsanto. At night you will enjoy lying on the cushions on the terrace under the sparkling stars and also view the lights of the other cities on the top edge of the Caldera. This is the best way to end your day.
Indoors, the master bedroom and the living/dining room with the beautifully decorated walls, the fully equipped kitchen and the mosaic tiles in the bathroom will make your stay an unforgettable experience. Guests enjoy the unobstructed views of the Caldera and the famous Oia’s sunset or sunsrise from the cave house’s patio. You will enjoy breakfast/dinner at the romantic private veranda with panoramic view to the Caldera, the blue sea, the cities of Imerovigli, Firostefani, Fira, Pyrgos and “Athinios” port on the edge of the Caldera, as well as the volcano, Palia and Nea Kammeni and the island of Thirassia.
It is only 2 minutes walking distance from shops, restaurants, market, galleries, bus & taxi terminal and the Castle which is the famous “Sunset Point” of Greece. Various cafés, restaurants, the Naval Museum, and Lounge Cafe Pool Bars with sunset view are located one minute walking distance, as is the Castle, a famous sunset viewing spot. The three most known beaches in Oia are 5-10 minutes’ ride. The cave house is 2-3 minute walk from the Pool Bar“Lyogerma” which has the best view to the Sunset!
Restaurant reservations, transfers, island tours and car hire service are available. Free private parking area is available, only 200 meters from the properties.
- Private balcony and private patio
- Caldera view, Sunrise view and St Nicolas’ island and the Aegean sea
- Landmark view
- Radio CD Player
- Satellite Channels
- Flat screen TV
- Safety Deposit Box
- Air Conditioning
- Private hot tub for 3 persons under a purple & white bougainvillea tree is available 4 minutes walking distance (120 meters) during Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Please, feel free to help yourself to the cold drinks that are in the fridge, just opposite the hot tub. Not available from December 01th to March 05th.
- Maid service daily (April-October), twice a week (Nov-Mar), change sheet, bath and beach towels every three days.
- Telephone use is free for outgoing calls in Santorini
- Ironing Facilities
- Seating Area
- Tiled floor
- Free toiletries
- Dining area
- Electric kettle
- Coffee machine
- Excellent quality bed linen and towels
- Free public parking is possible at a location nearby
- Baggage carrying from Oia parking, (Post office/K.E.P.), to the residence location
- Private hot tub for 3 persons (up to 37 Celsius) is available just 5 minutes away in our SANTORINI PARADISE terrace on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from March 15th to November 15th.
- Checking in time is at 15:00 at the earliest and checking out time is 11.00 at the latest
- A welcome assortment of bottled mineral water, wine, juice and fruits upon arrival
- Breakfast provisions: honey, butter, marmalade, toasts, sugar, milk, cereal, as well as fruits, yoghurt, tea and 3 kinds of coffee, all packaged in portions following the instructions given by the WHO organization and the Greek Government. Enjoy breakfast on your private terrace with an amazing Caldera view
- Children are welcome
- By showing our Special Privilege Card, you have discounts or free deserts to many restaurants in Oia and other towns in Santorini!
- One child under 4 years old, stays for free
- For standard rate at the time of booking 20% prepayment is required to secure your booking. The remaining balance 80% will be charged 14 days prior to your arrival.
For standard rate in case of cancellation 14 days prior to your arrival the deposit 20% is refundable (excluding the banking fees). If cancelled later than 14 days prior to arrival 100% of the total reservation amount is non refundable.
Please read carefully the Notices about the properties