Santorini Paradise 


Sunset Apartment Cave House

This charming cave House is in the heart of Oia & offers a nice view to the sea and Oia’s sunset from its rooftop terrace/garden. The 2 levels of the romantic rooftop terrace, full of flowers, are shared between Sunset Apartment, Sunset Cave and Sunset Studio cave houses. It is perfect to sit out there with a glass of wine, a book and to watch the sunset. Its view to Oia’s sunset, makes the multi level terrace of the house an ideal place for relaxation. No direct view of the sea from the house. Beautiful sea & SUNSET view from the terrace.Guests enjoy the unobstructed views of the famous Oia’s sunset from the cave house’s terrace. Patio and yard are at underground level due to the unique architecture of Santorini.

The cave house is in the heart of Oia. Very close to the center and away from all the hustle and bustle of the main street. SUNSET Apartment consists of one bedroom with a queen bed and a living room with a large sofa bed. There is also a kitchenette and a private indoor hot tub (Jacuzzi) up to 37 Celsius! The bathroom features a shower. The rooftop and outdoor garden are peaceful and beautiful.

The location of “Sunset Apartment” is suitable for our guests to reach the main places of interest of Oia in a minute! Oia, this beautiful village, carved into the ash of the volcano more than 1,500 years ago, will receive you in one of its original, traditional cave houses, the Sunset Apartment cave house. People here dug their houses underground or into the cliffs to be protected from the wind, the cold, the summer sun and especially the earthquakes! This kind of architecture makes the village a unique place on the planet! Sunset Apartment, because of its singularity, has to be preserved exactly as it was originally! It is a real bioclimatic house!
In case you are more than 3 people and you need more bedrooms and a second bathroom, there is the SUNSET STUDIO and SUNSET CAVE, 2 beautiful cave houses with double beds, kitchenette and bathrooms. They are just next door.

Villa Facilities

  • Rooftop terrace Sea and Sunset view
  • Indoor Spa bath
  • Patio
  • Kitchenette
  • Air conditioning
  • 1 bedroom
  • Dining area
  • Bathroom
  • Satellite tv
  • Wi Fi accessible in all areas (indoors-outdoors)
  • Maid service daily (April-October), twice a week (Nov-Mar), change sheet, bath and beach towels every three days
  • Excellent quality bed linen and towels
  • Free public parking is possible at a location nearby


  • Checking in time is at 15:00 at the earliest and checking out time is 11.00 at the latest
  • A welcome assortment of bottled mineral water, wine, juice and fruits upon arrival
  • Breakfast provisions: honey, butter, marmalade, toasts, sugar, milk, cereal, as well as fruits, yoghurt, tea and 3 kinds of coffee, all packaged in portions following the instructions given by the WHO organization and the Greek Government. Enjoy breakfast on your private terrace with an amazing Caldera view
  • Children are welcome
  • By showing our Special Privilege Card, you have discounts/free desserts/shots to a few of the best restaurants in Oia and other towns in Santorini.
  • One child under 4 years old, stays for free
  • For standard rate at the time of booking 20% prepayment is required to secure your booking. The remaining balance 80% will be charged 14 days prior to your arrival.

– Cancellation Policy

For standard rate in case of cancellation 14 days prior to your arrival the deposit 20% is refundable (excluding the banking fees). If cancelled later than 14 days prior to arrival 100% of the total reservation amount is non refundable.

Please read carefully the Notices about the properties





Ultimate hosting! We had a great stay in this amazing Oia location.

Dan, Airbnb member

Stunning view of the caldera, hot tub and wine cave, breakfast every day and a wonderful host!

Jasmine, Airbnb member

Our stay was magnificent.

You can’t help but to notice that there are tons and tons of people trying to find a place to watch the sunset from the walkway, while you are peacefully on your own terrace with a nice glass of wine!

Patricia, Airbnb member

The house has an amazing view of the caldera and is as the description says very unique!

Robert, Airbnb member

Perfect choice for our stay in Santorini. Highly recommend!

Mikayla, Airbnb member

Location location location is all I can say, amazing views, and Maria and her staff were great with me and my wife

Donta, Airbnb member

Maria and her staff were extremely helpful and the location was perfect for the sunset. Highly recommend staying here if you will be in oia.

James, Airbnb member

Our Cave Houses are safe. Read more