Get a 10% discount for staying 7 days or as a returning guest !
Sunset Apartment Cave House
This traditional Cave House is in the heart of Oia and offers panoramic view to a magnificent sunset. The romantic rooftop terrace, full of flowers, is shared between Sunset Apartment and Sunset Studio cave houses. It is perfect to sit out there with a glass of wine, a book and to watch the sunset. Its view to Oia’s sunset, makes the multi level terrace of the house an ideal place for relaxation. Guests enjoy the unobstructed views of the famous Oia’s sunset from the cave house’s terrace. Patio and yard are at underground level due to the unique architecture of Santorini.
The cave house is in the heart of Oia. Very close to the center and away from all the hustle and bustle of the main street. SUNSET Apartment consists of two bedrooms with traditional style double beds and a living room with a large sofa bed.There is a separate dining area, which includes a second traditional handmade sofa and a large table with a tray of welcoming fruits/drinks. There is also a kitchenette. The bathroom features a shower. The rooftop and outdoor garden are peaceful and beautiful.
The location of “Sunset Apartment” is suitable for our guests to reach the main places of interest of Oia in a minute! Oia, this beautiful village, carved into the ash of the volcano more than 1,500 years ago, will receive you in one of its original, traditional cave houses, the Sunset Apartment cave house. People here dug their houses underground or into the cliffs to be protected from the wind, the cold, the summer sun and especially the earthquakes! This kind of architecture makes the village a unique place on the planet! Sunset Apartment, because of its singularity, has to be preserved exactly as it was originally! It is a real bioclimatic house!
In case you are more than 5 people and you need more bedrooms and a second bathroom, there is SUNSET STUDIO, a beautiful cave house with a double bed and a sitting area in the living room, a kitchenette and a bathroom with shower. It is just next door.
- Rooftop terrace
- Outdoor garden
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioning
- 2 bedrooms
- Dining area
- Satellite tv
- Wi Fi accessible in all areas (indoors-outdoors)
- Maid service daily (April-October), twice a week (Nov-Mar), change sheet, bath and beach towels every three days
- Excellent quality bed linen and towels
- Free parking
- Free baggage carrying from our meeting point, the parking of the Post office or K.E.P. in Oia, opposite cafe TRAMONTO, to the residence location.
- Checking in time is at 15:00 at the earliest and checking out time is 11.00 at the latest
- A welcome assortment of bottled mineral water, wine, juice and fruits upon arrival
- Breakfast provisions: honey, butter, marmalade, milk, fruits, eggs, wheat bread, cereals, 3 kinds of coffee and tea, cocktail of herbs. In the morning we may occasionally offer a tasty Greek delicacy for free
- Children are welcome
- Maid service daily (March 16th- November 15th), twice a week (November 16th to March 15th), change sheet, bath and beach towels every three days
- By showing our Special Privilege Card, you have discounts/free desserts/shots to a few of the best restaurants in Oia and other towns in Santorini.
- Telephone use is free for outgoing calls in Santorini
- One child under 4 years old, stays for free
- For standard rate at the time of booking, 50% prepayment is required to secure the booking. The remaining balance 50% will be charged 30 days prior to the arrival. All deposits are non refundable.
– Cancellation Policy
For standard rate the deposit 50% is non refundable. If cancelled later than 30 days prior to arrival 100% of the total reservation amount is non refundable.
Please read carefully the Notices about the properties
Ultimate hosting! We had a great stay in this amazing Oia location.
Stunning view of the caldera, hot tub and wine cave, breakfast every day and a wonderful host!
Our stay was magnificent.
You can’t help but to notice that there are tons and tons of people trying to find a place to watch the sunset from the walkway, while you are peacefully on your own terrace with a nice glass of wine!
The house has an amazing view of the caldera and is as the description says very unique!
Perfect choice for our stay in Santorini. Highly recommend!
Location location location is all I can say, amazing views, and Maria and her staff were great with me and my wife
Maria and her staff were extremely helpful and the location was perfect for the sunset. Highly recommend staying here if you will be in oia.