Pink Cave House
The very first image you see through a blue traditional Oia’s window in the “SISTERHOOD of the traveling pants” is the “PINK” Cave House! One of the best of our Oia cave houses, it is like a precious jewel in the heart of the Caldera! Just look “Lena and Kostas – Open your eyes to love” up in google and you will see the PINK Cave house immediately as the episode starts!
PINK Cave villa is perfect for large family gatherings or a larger group of friends. It offers equally privacy and common areas. Featuring a 3 level terrace with Caldera Sea views, this romantic Pink cave house features a Cycladic architecture and comes with traditional built-in double beds, sofa beds, sunbeds, a satellite, flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchenette. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.
The villa Size is 80 m². It features 3 bedrooms with double beds, traditional style or built in. One bedroom has a separate entrance from the rest of the house and it is on a different level. There is also a big living room with a dinning area, a separate kitchen, a bathroom and a large patio in three levels overlooking the caldera, the volcano and the little island with the tiny St Nicolas’ sparkling white church. There is also a fully equipped kitchen, a private shower-room. The PINK Cave House has a private outdoor hot tub and a private outdoor shower surrounded by plants and flowers!
The master bedroom is separated from the living area by a doorway and three windows for the best ventilation of the cave house.
Our top-mattresses are made of combinations of natural rubber, seaweed, goose down, virgin wool, pure cotton and eucalyptus. Seaweed emits iodine to soothe respiration and eucalyptus lends its seductive fragrance. All the materials together, unified, interact and create ideal sleeping conditions. They “embrace” the body, ensuring that even the smallest curve is fully supported. Linen are silk/cotton and towels are of the best Egyptian cotton.
In the living/dining area there are two traditional style sofa beds for lounging or for extra guests and a dining table for 6 people. There is an indoor tiled bathroom with a shower and a fully equipped kitchen. Both rooms face the beautiful Aegean sea.
The cave house is 2-3 minute walk from the Pool Bar“Lyogerma” which has the best view to the Sunset!
After a day of exploring the island, lounge on the cushions & pillows of the living/dining room and sip VINSANTO, the famous red sweet local wine, to re-energize yourself! The wine, presented in an oak barrel, is homemade by an old islander from his grape vineyards in Oia. The wine is made and offered to you with love! Candles and a selection of music are also available to complement this romantic setting. We hope the cozy ambiance will add to your cave dwelling experience.
Restaurant reservations, transfers, island tours and car hire service are available. Free private parking area is available, only 50 meters from the properties.
All cave houses are air¬conditioned and each one has a private balcony/terrace facing the sea, while most of them enjoy the luxury of a private hot tub. Guests enjoy the unobstructed views of the Caldera and the famous Oia’s sunset or sunrise from the cave house’s patio. You will enjoy breakfast/dinner at the romantic private veranda with panoramic view to the Caldera, the blue sea, the cities of Imerovigli, Firostefani, Fira, Pyrgos and “Athinios” port on the edge of the Caldera, as well as the volcano, Palia and Nea Kammeni and the island of Thirassia.
- Sea view
- Hot Tub (not available from November 15th up to March 15th)
- Satellite Channels
- Flat-screen TV
- Air Conditioning
- Living and Dining area
- Electric kettle
- Coffee machine
- 1 Bathroom
- indoor Shower
- Free toiletries
- Bedroom 1: 1 traditional style double bed with canopy
- Bedroom 2: 1 traditional style double bed with lace canopy
- Bedroom 3: 1 traditional style built in double bed
- Living room: 2 sofa beds
- Express check out service
- Alarm clock
- Checking in time is at 14:00 at the earliest and checking out time is 12.00 at the latest.
- Hot Tub is not available from 15th November up to 15th March
- Welcome assortment of bottled mineral water, wine, juice and fruits upon arrival
- Breakfast provisions: honey, butter, marmalade, milk, fruits, eggs, wheat bread, cereals, 3 kinds of coffee and tea, cocktail of herbs. In the morning we may occasionally offer a tasty Greek delicacy for free
- Daily maid service, change sheet every three days, bath towels every 2 days
- Telephone use is free for incoming calls or outgoing only in Santorini
- Free baggage carrying from Oia parking, (Post office/K.E.P.), to the residence location
- Rates are for two (2) persons excluding exchange rates or bank transfer fees
- One child under 6 years old, stays for free
- plus: €60 from April-October / €50 from November-March for every supplementary person
- balance due: 21 days before arrival
– Cancellation Policy
– No penalty for cancellations 21 days or more before confirmed arrival.
– 0-20 days prior to arrival, results in 100% of cost of stay.
Everything and more!
Fantastic stay in Oia
Incredible experience in an iconic home
Even more beautiful than the photos
Best decision I ever made!
Glorious Location, Lovely Host, Great Service!
Golden sunsets at Pink Cave House
A Dream Come True!
Great Escape and love to return in a heart beat
UNREAL, you are literally staying on the cover of a postcard!
Pink Cave is UNIQUE