Sunset Studio Cave House
The terrace of this charming traditional studio cave house offers panoramic view to one of the most attractive sunsets in Greece. The yard and the rooftop terrace are beautiful and they are common for SANTORINI PARADISE cave houses. Its magnificent view to Oia’s sunset, makes the romantic, multi level terrace of the house an ideal place for relaxation. It’s perfect to sit out there with a glass of wine, a book and to watch the sunset.
PERFECT LOCATION FOR YOUR HOLIDAY!
The house is in the heart of Oia. Very close to the center and away from all the hustle and bustle of the main street.
It consists of one big room with a double bed, a smaller room with a single bed, a kitchen area and a bathroom that features a shower. The rooftop and outdoor garden are very peaceful and beautiful.
Our top-mattresses are made of combinations of natural rubber, seaweed, goose down, virgin wool, pure cotton and eucalyptus. Seaweed emits iodine to soothe respiration and eucalyptus lends its seductive fragrance. All the materials together, unified, interact and create ideal sleeping conditions. They “embrace” the body, ensuring that even the smallest curve is fully supported. Linen are silk/cotton and towels are of the best Egyptian cotton.
IDEAL FOR SMALL FAMILY OR SMALL GROUP OF FRIENDS!
The house is recommend for 2 persons. If you want to get away to relax, write and just enjoy the life of Santorini without feeling like a tourist, SUNSET STUDIO is ideal.
The house is 20 meters from shops, restaurants and 1-2 minutes walking distance from market, galleries, bus and taxi terminal. It is located in the old city of Oia near the Castle which is the famous ‘Sunset Point’ of Greece! It is also 2 minutes’ walking distance from the Lounge Cafe Pool Bar “Lyogerma” and 5-10 minutes’ drive from the three beaches that are near Oia.
There is a UNIQUE SUNSET view from the large, full of flowers romantic terrace!
- Outdoor garden
- air conditioning
- one bedroom
- cable tv
- Free baggage carrying from Oia parking, (Post office/K.E.P.), to the residence location
- Checking in time is at 14:00 at the earliest and checking out time is 12.00 at the latest
- Telephone use is free for outgoing calls in Santorini
- A welcome assortment of bottled mineral water, wine, juice and fruits upon arrival
- Breakfast provisions: honey, butter, marmalade, milk, fruits, eggs, wheat bread, cereals, 3 kinds of coffee and tea, cocktail of herbs. In the morning we may occasionally offer a tasty Greek delicacy for free
- Daily maid service, change sheet every three days, bath towels every 2 days
- Rates are for two (2) persons excluding exchange rates or bank transfer fees
- One child under 6 years old, stays for free
Ultimate hosting! We had a great stay in this amazing Oia location.
Stunning view of the caldera, hot tub and wine cave, breakfast every day and a wonderful host!
Our stay was magnificent.
You can’t help but to notice that there are tons and tons of people trying to find a place to watch the sunset from the walkway, while you are peacefully on your own terrace with a nice glass of wine!
The house has an amazing view of the caldera and is as the description says very unique!
Perfect choice for our stay in Santorini. Highly recommend!
Location location location is all I can say, amazing views, and Maria and her staff were great with me and my wife
Maria and her staff were extremely helpful and the location was perfect for the sunset. Highly recommend staying here if you will be in oia.