Sunset Terrace Cave House
This traditional Cave House is in the heart of Oia & offers panoramic view to a magnificent sunset. It sleeps 5, has 2 Bedrooms , living room, dining room, kitchen, Bath with shower. Wi Fi is accessible in all areas (indoors-outdoors)
This charming traditional cave house offers panoramic view to one of the most attractive sunsets in Greece. The romantic rooftop terrace, full of flowers, is shared among 4 cave houses. It’s perfect to sit out there with a glass of wine, a book and to watch the sunset. Its magnificent view to Oia’s sunset, makes the multi level terrace of the house an ideal place for relaxation.
PERFECT LOCATION FOR YOUR HOLIDAY!
The cave house is in the heart of Oia. Very close to the center and away from all the hustle and bustle of the main street. ‘SUNSET Terrace’ cave house consists of two bedrooms with traditional style double beds and a living room with a large sofa bed.
Our top-mattresses are made of combinations of natural rubber, seaweed, goose down, virgin wool, pure cotton and eucalyptus. Seaweed emits iodine to soothe respiration and eucalyptus lends its seductive fragrance. All the materials together, unified, interact and create ideal sleeping conditions. They “embrace” the body, ensuring that even the smallest curve is fully supported. Linen are silk/cotton and towels are of the best Egyptian cotton.
There is a separate dining area, which includes a second traditional handmade sofa and a large table with a tray of welcoming drinks. A folding away bed provides a sleeping option for a sixth person. There is a kitchenette. The bathroom features a shower. The rooftop and outdoor garden are very peaceful and beautiful.
The location of “Sunset Terrace cave house” is suitable for our guests to reach the main places of interest of Oia in a minute! Oia, this beautiful village, carved into the ash of the volcano more than 1,500 years ago, will receive you in one of its original, traditional cave houses, the SUNSET TERRACE cave house. People here dug their houses underground or into the cliffs to be protected from the wind, the cold, the summer sun and especially the earthquakes! This kind of architecture makes the village a unique place on the planet! SUNSET TERRACE, because of its singularity, has to be preserved exactly as it was originally!
In case you are more than 5 people and you need more bedrooms and a second bathroom, there is SUNSET TERRACE STUDIO, a beautiful cave house with a double bed and a sitting area in the living room, a kitchenette and a bathroom with shower. It is just next door.
PERFECT FOR YOUR FAMILY OR GROUP OF FRIENDS!
The cave houses are recommend for one or two families or two groups of friends. If you want to get away to relax, write and just enjoy the life of Santorini without feeling like a tourist, SUNSET TERRACE is ideal. The house has AC – although rarely needed as the house gets a nice breeze if you leave the windows open.
The house is 20 meters from shops, restaurants and 2 minutes walking distance from market, galleries, bus and taxi terminal. It is located in the old city of Oia near the Castle which is the famous ‘Sunset Point’ of Greece! It is also 2 minutes’ walking distance from the Lounge Cafe Pool Bar “Lyogerma” and 10 minutes’ drive from the three beaches that are near Oia.
There is a UNIQUE sunset View from the large, full of flowers, terrace!
We strive to provide top quality services to enhance our guests experience while they are visiting the island.
- Outdoor garden
- fully equipped kitchen
- air conditioning
- 2 bedrooms
- Dining area
- Satellite tv
- internet, WiFi
- Free baggage carrying from Oia parking, (Post office/K.E.P.), to the residence location
- Checking in time is at 14:00 at the earliest and checking out time is 12.00 at the latest
- A welcome assortment of bottled mineral water, wine, juice and fruits upon arrival
- Breakfast provisions: honey, butter, marmalade, milk, fruits, eggs, wheat bread, cereals, 3 kinds of coffee and tea, cocktail of herbs. In the morning we may occasionally offer a tasty Greek delicacy for free
- Daily maid service, change sheet every three days, bath towels every 2 days
- Telephone use is free for outgoing calls in Santorini
- Rates are for two (2) persons excluding exchange rates or bank transfer fees
- One child under 6 years old, stays for free
- balance due: 21 days before arrival
- By showing our Special Privilege Card, you have discounts or free deserts to many restaurants in Oia and other towns in Santorini! For example you will be offered a bottle of Santorini wine with your meal at the most picturesque and tasty restaurant of Santorini “AMMOUDI restaurant” in the port of Ammoudi!
Ultimate hosting! We had a great stay in this amazing Oia location.
Stunning view of the caldera, hot tub and wine cave, breakfast every day and a wonderful host!
Our stay was magnificent.
You can’t help but to notice that there are tons and tons of people trying to find a place to watch the sunset from the walkway, while you are peacefully on your own terrace with a nice glass of wine!
The house has an amazing view of the caldera and is as the description says very unique!
Perfect choice for our stay in Santorini. Highly recommend!
I will recommend this house to all of you